Photobucket

December 6, 2011

Lovely Chaos

My world is a tumbling hurricane of chaotic Christmas preparations, deep-sea cleaning, novel-writing, and a little bit of everything else. I'm sure my story is not that different from many others' at this present moment.

I'm trying to clear-off as many things as I can off of my laptop in order to refresh it and make it go really fast again. (I never realized just how many pictures I had taken until today.)

Tea is my one comfort while stressing over math.
I've started knitting another purse, a scarf, and hope to get working on some hats --- the last ones I made didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped *blush*.

It's great to have winter back again. Just loking out my bedroom window at the snow cheers me up and makes the day worth getting through.

Wow; it takes a lot of effort just to make room for fifteen minutes with God in prayer!

And yet, what a blessing it is to be busy and at work; how dull life would be if there was nothing to do but the things we want to!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg