Photobucket

June 27, 2012

out of season, out of flavor

What a time for hot chocolate to arrive in the mail, right? Yesterday, there I was, boiling on the sofa with my computer working against the air conditioning on my lap, and UPS rings the doorbell with the package I could only dream of for two Christmas seasons. Well, it's my favorite flavor and is the ONLY ONE my local grocery store doesn't supply out of season, so it sells like hot cakes --- er, hot cocoa --- when the snowflakes start to fall. Basically, it's just really hard to get my hands on, and I love it so much that I'll drink it all year long. So my mom was sweet enough to jump on the internet, find a supplier for me, and purchase three boxes full of Arctic White hot chocolate. Thanks mom! Really, you've made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg