Photobucket

January 3, 2013

...apologies...

I'm sorry I haven't been writing very often lately. I would probably post photos as often as ever, but I guess there's a limit to how many photos I can have on here for free, and since I have no idea how to work any internet payments for more space or suchlike, and I don't have as many words to write as I do photos to share, I suppose I've just kind of slowed down for a while. I have a post scheduled for tomorrow morning to explain a little more about what I've been thinking about my blog and writing in general. But it's late, and I have things to do in the morning.

I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! God bless you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg