Photobucket

January 9, 2013

toothless

I finally am getting my wisdom teeth out! Tomorrow morning, my little sister, Emily, will be taking over for my babysitting job so that I can head over to have my surgery. The nearer I come to the moment, the more often I think about it. The nervousness hasn't really started yet, but I expect once the people there inject me with that temporary sleeping potion, 'nervous' will come upon me, full-blown.

I'm kind of looking forward to having them out, but not very much to the days of healing. I expect to sleep all day Friday (fortunately, a day completely off!), and rest as much as I can in the days to follow. I'm going to try to not overeat --- boy, will chocolate be tempting! I'm such a sweet-tooth, but I'll try to have soup broth and other things besides ice cream and yogurt (sugar, ya' know).

I'll try to let you know how it goes. If you think of it, please pray for me!

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg