Photobucket

May 4, 2011

He is the Saving Grace of the Galaxies

Dear Reader,
For a few weeks now, I’ve known about and been listening to a beautiful song by my favorite music artist, Owl City (Adam Young), and at last, a very dear and helpful friend has helped me learn how to post music on my blog. I am so thankful to her! (Check out her blog at either her Blog Design page or her Photography blog.)

Please enjoy 'Galaxies'! (For ultimate pleasure, turn up the volume REALLY HIGH and dance - even if it's just a little - to the delicious rhythm and flow!) Listening to this song gives me more than just pleasure, however. It makes me confident in my God and Savior; no matter what this life provides - whether it be hardships or a smooth path - in Christ alone, my hope is found. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg