Photobucket

March 23, 2011

What? You don't like snow??

Shoveling a driveway. Adventurous? When you have my head, sure! I spent the whole while thinking about how many different cool pictures this beautiful fresh-fallen snow was going to to provide for me when the shoveling was done.




 Oh, yes, I saw a piece of snow left not yet shoveled, and just HAD to have a picture of it... ;)






Dead plants - indeed, even these can make some fantastic pictures... 


Haha! New Vans!








I bent down on the front step, focused the camera, and shot. I guess I knew the step was a little wet, but WOW! I did not expect this kind of reflection!


My mom really liked this photo - I had to get my feet a little wet to take it, but hey! ;)




Okay... this was deffinitely the most difficult picture to capture of all in this blog post. I did not set the camera down - I bent over, focused, and shot almost a dozen times before I captured this. My back is just a little sore. ;)


You people who don't like winter... I pity you! This beloved season may require some snow-shoveling or ice-scraping, but isn't it worth the work to experience the beauty and magic its presence bestows? Oh yes, God has been very generous to allow us to behold something as awesome and unfathomable as the first snow! Ignore the negative sides of winter, and enjoy the fascinating intricacy of a snowflake, the pure loveliness of the scenery, and the pleasurable affair of cuddling in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate at the end of the day. The Lord in Heaven be praised for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg