Photobucket

March 13, 2011

Walks Are More Than Exercise

I finally convinced my sisters to come take a walk with me. What started out as a nice, simple stroll around the block became an adventure of creativity with my beloved camera. WOW! I forgot how much I love experimenting with nature photos, and God gave me the most PERFECT weather!



I kept falling behind my sisters because I was having such a great time kneeling down to get a good view of the snow and gravel. I was in my element.





There were drops of water frozen from a hanging layer of ice.




Reflections are my love. <3





Pawprints in the snow. Classic. ;)




My BEAUTIFUL little sister! =)




Self portrait.




Deffinitely one of my favorites! Look at the water! Agh! I just love God's creation! =)




Old and raggedy they may be, but I love my shoes.




Common items from a regal perspective.




Home sweet home. =)




So THIS is what my shoes look like from my shoes' perspective...




Close ups... I didn't know my camera could do this well. And snow on the shoe? Who would have guessed? I think I'm obsessed with my camera. ;)




God was so detailed when He created this world. WOW!!!




Zowie... we really need to clean our front door window.... ;)


So, there you have it. God's creation captured by the lens of one of my favorite Christmas presents. I hope you liked them because this is very likely only the beginning. I LOVE photography.

1 comment:

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg