Photobucket

March 8, 2011

Thirst for Purity - Origin

There are a number of reasons why I chose 'Thirst for Purity' as the title for my blog; the two chief reasons being that I want to honor God in telling the others around me about my growing Faith, and because my name - which I want to strive to live up to - literally means 'Pure'.
     I'm a Christian, a born-again believer in Christ Jesus who is striving daily to live for Him. Purity is EVERYTHING! As a sinner, my motives, actions, and desires are all selfish, but now that the Holy Spirit is living in me, there's a new unquenchable desire to serve the Lord and forget the things I used to think were so important. My goal is to live and breathe Christ and to proclaim and honor Him everywhere I go, in everything I do.
     More than almost any other activity ever, I love photography. Taking photos of God's creation is one of my absolute FAVORITE things to do any season of the year. I deeply desire to honor God in this area of my life also. I want to give Him the glory for any and all of my achievements.

"Honor the LORD from your wealth 
And from the first of all your produce"
Proverbs 3:9 

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, 
be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen."
1 Timothy 1:17

{ summer, 2010 --- edited at Picnik.com }

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:homemsg