Photobucket

August 6, 2011

Photo-Editing Quest ... etc....

Dear Reader,
I set myself on a quest recently to discover different photo-editing websites that could be used for free. As yet, I've only found a grand total of three that I like, the latest being Pixlr.com. These three photos you see below were edited there but a few days ago.



I plan on finding some other suchlike sites if I can, but for now I have so many irons in the fire and various plans that it may be awhile before I do. What I have in mind is writing, starting my math up early, learning how to make homemade rock candy, pressing flowers before they're out of season, reading books like crazy, and knitting; scarves, hats, socks... I've done a little knitting in the past, but I want to move ahead and make my family things they'll actually enjoy. ;)
Also, I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone two days ago. I have to say, the movie was extremely excellent, but I think I might just like the book better. (It had more action with my favorite characters, particularly Severus Snape and Neville.) Yet, quite like the movie, the end had me teary-eyed as ever. I was really excited, and I can't wait to start Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!

In the meantime, I'm reading a book my younger sister and mother have insisted I go through by Elizabeth Prentiss: Stepping Heavenward. I'm not very far yet, but I think it's safe to say that I'm really going to like it.


Thank you very much for reading this.
I'm so grateful that God made me a writer, and so thankful for my blog and all of my dear followers!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg