Photobucket

October 8, 2011

Thanks to Binoculars...

I haven't edited photos in way too long! I just started going through the pictures on my camera's memory card and discovered hundreds of photos with great potential. I also found a new style of editing that suits me as well as the season.



This is kind of cool. While at my grandparents' house, I discovered a few different uses for their binoculars. One of those was taking photos.




The binoculars can be looked through from both directions, front and back. What some might consider the 'wrong way' of looking through them is what you see in the photo above. It was a neat discovery.




The other direction, or 'the right way' to look through them, allows me to capture things at a distance, and automatically adds this shadowed border.




And so, you see, I was able to capture this photo of a bird, which would have been otherwise impossible for my simple-old-digital-camera. So, here's my photography hint for the day: if you can't yet afford or simply do not have a fancy-pants camera at your disposal, go out and buy yourself a pair of binoculars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg