Photobucket

November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks ... day twenty,three


    23. My Family and Friends
I absolutely love my family. My parents are so sweet and generous, my sister Lilly is the joy and entertainment of my daily life, and Emily --- although we argue often --- is adorable and I love her so much!
    As a child, I had only a few very special friends, and today I now know so many wonderful, godly people. I love planning hundreds of ways to fill up my days with their company. (My best friend of all, whom I have told you about before, has a birthday in two days --- I just hope her surprise arrives in time.) ;)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones." 
-Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg